Why Do You Need GAP Auto Insurance?
GAP Auto Insurance pays any balance due on your loan beyond what your insurance company will pay.
- GAP Auto Insurance covers your financing agreement for the entire loan.
- GAP Auto Insurance delivers all risk protection from total loss or the unrecoverable theft.
- GAP Auto Insurance offers generous coverage up to $100,000.
- GAP Auto Insurance pays your insurance deductible up to $1,000.
- No separate payment is needed, just simply add the cost of GAP Auto Insurance to your automobile loan. It's that easy!
Driving a new vehicle without Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Auto Insurance is like taking a leap of faith. Your automobile insurance will cover damages to your car in the event of an accident, but if your vehicle is declared a total loss or is stolen and not recovered, there's no safety net to protect you from financial hardship.
Within the first two to three years of ownership, your vehicle will depreciate in value faster than the loan balance. A significant gap can exist between the amount of money your insurance company will pay and the amount you still owe on your automobile loan balance.
How GAP Auto Insurance Works:
GAP auto insurance could save you thousands of dollars that would otherwise be an out-of-pocket expense. This affordable coverage (pennies a day) bridges the gap between what you owe and what your insurance company will pay, protecting you from unnecessary risk.
$20,000 Loan Payoff
$15,000 Value of Vehicle
$500 Insurance Deductible
$14,500 Insurance Payout
$5,500 GAP Settlement
Easy Claim Process:
Please report your claim to your primary insurance carrier. If your vehicle is determined to be a total loss and there is a gap between your settlement and loan balance, please report the claim to the GAP insurance provider. They will make the difference payment to the lender so that your payment is paid-in-full!